Expertjobs 👔

Your Job Search Ends Here!

Certificates to be taken along with you – Masters in USA

As per my knowledge, the following are the certificates required to be taken along with you while going to Masters in USA

1. Degree and Provisional Certificates
2. Individual and Consolidated mark sheets
3. 10th and +2 certificates
4. GRE and TOEFL mark sheets
5. Recommendation letters from your HOD and atleast 2 department professors
6. Your SOP (Statement of Purpose)
7. Bank Statement (No joint accounts as far as I know)
8. Affidavit of Support
9. Your Passport
10. Few photographs
11. Your Resume
12. Experience letter( if there is gap of more than 6 months) – depends on University requirements.

These are the mandatory certificates to be carried along. Please update the thread if you have any comments or constraints

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *